50 vertical mount 3.5mm stereo switched jacks for use in DIY projects or module manufacturing.
Update 2013.11.01: Jacks and nuts are now sold in bags of 50 instead of 100.
Note: In contrast to our other jacks, these jacks come with a smooth nut!
These jacks became popular when other vertical mount jacks had problems with the normal/switch functionality, and as such have a reputation as a premium veritical mount jack. Since then, the switched function has been resolved, but the Vertical Plastic Jack lives on as a nice stereo alternative, with fresh look from the plastic bushing and smooth nut.
- Smooth nuts included (not available seperately)
- TRS stereo jack
- Switched tip only (ring is not switched)
- NOT compatible with M6 x 0.5 nut products
- NOT compatible with other Erthenvar jack drill sizes
- Jack thread is M8 x 0.75
- Threaded outer diameter 7.75mm (0.305")
- Threaded length (deck height) 4.5mm (0.177")
- Nut outer diameter 10.0mm (0.394")
- Nut thickness 2.0mm (0.079")
- Looking at the pins of the jack with the beveled corners facing up:
- Pin 5 (between beveled corners) is sleeve (ground)
- Pin 2 (clockwise/right of pin 5) is ring (typically right, in stereo)
- Pin 3 (clockwise of pin 2, opposite of pin 5) is tip (signal, typically left in stereo)
- Pin 4 (clockwise of pin 3, opposite of pin 2) is normally closed switch to tip (normal)
- Pin 1 (none) We did not designate the pinout of this jack
- Cross reference with: LJE0352-4R